We are very delighted that you have shown interest in our enterprise. Data protection is of a particularly high priority for the management of the Gina G Beauty Ltd The use of the Internet pages of the www.ginagreiner.com is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to use special enterprise services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary.
As the controller, the Gina Greiner has implemented numerous technical and organisational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website. However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, every data subject is free to transfer personal data to us via alternative means, e.g. by telephone.
Personal Information we obtain
The types of personal information we collect include:
- contact information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, authorization number or security code, delivery address);
- payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, delivery address)
- purchase and transaction information
- certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
- information we may obtain from our third-party service providers and
- other personal information we obtain through our Channels
- when do we collect Your Personal Information
When you visit our website, stores or use our services, we collect personal data.
We also collect your personal information when You:
- make customer purchases
- process credit card payments
- subscribe to receive emails
- when you communicate with us directly (by email, telephone, direct mail or any other means)
How do we use your personal information
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site.
We use Your name and contact details to provide you with products and services that you have requested from us we provide your personal data to third parties that assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery service providers, send order updates via email and sending you information about our new products and services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Email marketing: Only with your permission, we may send infrequent emails about our store, new products and other updates. We will never sell your information to any third person or business.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell any of your personal data, this includes your name, address and email address. However We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information.
Your personal data may be disclosed to any of the following:
- WooCommerce – https://woocommerce.com/support-policy/
- Stripe – https://stripe.com/en-es/privacy
- PayPal – https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security
- MailChimp https://mailchimp.com/about/security/
- Google Analytics – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Post Office or any other delivery company.
In addition, we may disclose information about you if we are required to do so by law or legal process, to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or to protect our rights
Where applicable information is shared with a third party, these third parties are obliged to observe the confidential nature of such information and are prohibited from using any or all of this information other than for the purpose for which it was provided.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not:
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
You have the right to be informed about how your personal data is being used and the right to access the personal data that we hold about you. You also have the right to request the correction of inaccurate information we hold about you and the right to request that we delete any data related to you or to stop processing or collecting your data.
You also have the right to stop any direct marketing messages we might send and to request the transfer of your data to yourself or another provider. You have the right to complain to your data protection regulator.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a Encryption Everywhere DV TLS CA – G1. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
How you may access your personal data
You may access your personal data held by Gina Greiner by making a request to us.
Normally we will provide a record of your personal data to you via email and we will not charge a fee. If your request is unlawful or may interfere with the privacy of others we may reasonably refuse to provide access to your personal data.
If you would like us to update or amend your personal data, please contact us and we will make the requested amendments. We may ask you to verify your identity through full name, and email address to ensure that personal data we hold is not improperly accessed.
Last update of this policy: 02.02.2020
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.